Bovis House, Harrow, HA2 0EG
- Superior 3rd floor (with lifts) purpose-built Studio Flat
- Bright studio room with large full-width picture window
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom with shower over bath & heated towel rail
- Engineered wood flooring
- Close to South Harrow's shops, bars, restaurants & Piccadilly Line station
- Recently built (2015) office block conversion development
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- High specification finish throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Ideal first time buy, or Buy-to-Let investment
Communal door with video entry-phone leading to communal hallway with Caretaker reception area, stairs and two lifts (elevators) giving access to all floors.
THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY:
Entrance door leading to:
STUDIO ROOM (INCLUDES OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN):
19'4" x 14'9"
Living area: Engineered wood flooring, large full-width window, power points, TV/Satellite/FM areial point, large built-in wardrobe, cupboard housing central heating/hot water boiler, 2-seater sofa, double bed, 2 bedside cabinets, small circular glass dining table & 2 chairs, TV stand.
Kitchen area: White wall and base units, work top, inset sink unit with mixer tap, built-in Bosch electric oven, hob & extractor hood, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated washer-dryer.
Ceramic tiled floor & walls, contemporary white 3-piece bathroom suite: bath with thermostatic mixer tap & wall-mounted shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, shaver point, inset spotlights & extractor vent to celing.
INTERNAL FLOOR AREA:
27 square metres / 290.626 square feet
Leasehold: 250 years from 1st January 2015 (247 years unexpired)
Service Charge: 01/02/17 to 31/01/18 = GBP £567.89
Ground Rent: 01/02/17 to 31/01/18 = GBP £250.00