Pinner Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1
- Compact well-planned one bedroom flat
- 2nd floor (no lift) of small purpose built block
- 20ft+ combined lounge and kitchen area
- Gas central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Allocated parking space to the rear of the premises
- Very convenient central Harrow location
- Close to a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants
- Easy walking to Harrow on the Hills station and bus garage
- Ideal first time buy, or Buy-to-Let investment
Communal door with audio entry-phone leading to communal hallway with stairs giving access to all floors.
SECOND FLOOR HALLWAY:
Entrance door leading to internal hallway.
Wooden flooring, telephone point, airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder with immersion heater and timer, ceiling light.
LOUNGE AND OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN:
20'7" x 8'4"
Lounge area: Wooden flooring, power points, TV aerial point, radiator, front-facing double glazed window, ceiling light.
Kitchen area: Wooden flooring, power points, wall and base mounted kitchen units, work tops, ceramic tiled splach-back, inset 4-ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, extractor hood over, washing machine and plumbing, integrated fridge and freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side-facing double glazed window, spot-lights to ceiling.
10'2" x 8'8"
Wooden flooring, power points, radiator, double wardrobe, wall-mounted shelving, front-facing double glazed window, ceiling light.
6'5" x 5'6"
Ceramic tiled floor, 3-piece bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with wall-mounted bracket, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, part ceramic tiled walls, mirror-fronted pine bathroom cabinet, wall-mounted shelving, electric shaver point, ceiling light.
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE TO REAR
Leasehold: 68 years unexpired. However, there is an option to renew the lease for £15,000.
Service Charge: £819.68 per annum
Ground Rent: Peppercorn