The Courtyard, Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1
- One bedroom 3rd (top) floor Town Centre flat (with lift)
- Open-plan contemporary white gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with 'rainforest' shower over bath
- Lounge/diner with rear-facing 'Juliet' balcony with views over internal courtyard
- Double bedroom
- Gas fired under-floor central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Engineered wood flooring to hall, lounge & bedroom
- Allocated underground parking space
- Ideal first time buy, or Buy-to-Let investment
Communal door with video entry-phone leading to communal hallway with stairs and lift access to all floors.
THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY:
Entrance door leading to internal hallway.
Engineered wood flooring, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, storage cupboard housing electricity fuse board, wall-mounted thermostatic control, video entryphone handset, ceiling light.
LOUNGE AND OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN:
20'11" x 10' 5"
Lounge area: Engineered wood flooring, power points, TV/SKY aerial point, telephone point, rear-facing floor-to-ceiling Juliet balcony doors with views over internal courtyard, vertical window blinds, inset spotlights to ceiling .
Kitchen area: Ceramic tiled flooring, power points, electrical isolation switches for integrated appliances, wall and base mounted white gloss kitchen units, work tops with inset spotlights over, ceramic tiled splach-back, inset 4-ring electric halogen hob, integrated electric oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and plumbing, integrated fridge and freezer, inset spotlights to ceiling.
12'11" x 8'10"
Engineered wood flooring, power points, double wardrobe, rear-facing double glazed window, vertical window blinds, inset spotlights to ceiling.
7'8" x 6'6"
Ceramic tiled flooring, contemporary 3-piece bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer tap and 'Rainfall' shower over, wall-mounted wash basin, low-level WC, fully tiled walls, electric shaver point, inset spotlights to ceiling, additional low-level blue night-light.
Allocated underground parking space with lift and stair access from car park to all upper floors.
Leasehold: 117 years unexpired
Service Charge: £250 per annum
Ground Rent: £1736 per annum